Miami Cruise Ship Accident Attorney
A cruise ship accident claim must be handled in a much different way than other boating accident claims. Your statute of limitations is much shorter, and your cruise ticket often states that you must file your lawsuit or claim for injuries only in Miami. If you were injured on a cruise ship that leaves from or docks in Miami, you need an experienced attorney who understands the law and intricacies of filing cruise chip accident claims.
We can provide skilled legal services and support if you were injured or if your family member died on a cruise ship. If you want to discuss your cruise ship accident, attorney Joshua Hertz will be happy to provide a free claim evaluation. Call 305-682-9010or e-mail us today.
Contact our Miami-Dade County law firm to discuss your cruise ship accident in a free consultation. Lawyer Joshua Hertz will call you back immediately. Free, no-risk consultation – we do not get paid unless you collect.
In determining whether you have a claim and where to file a claim or lawsuit, an experienced lawyer can investigate your accident, collect the facts and witness testimony, and gather other information by asking important questions, such as:
- Did the accident happen while your cruise ship was docked at port or while at sea?
- Did you slip and fall or trip and fall while on a cruise ship?
- Was your cruise ship accident the result of poorly maintained floors, ripped carpets, uneven doorways, or other negligence on the part of the cruise staff?
- Were you injured or did your family member drown in a cruise ship swimming pool?
- Does your cruise ship accident involve assault, rape, or other crimes that were allowed because of poor security or inadequate safety precautions?
- Were you seriously injured by defective equipment or products while on a cruise ship?
- Are you a cruise ship worker who suffered a seamen injury while on duty?
If you were the victim of a crime while a passenger on a cruise ship, we can assist you in filing a sexual assault claim. If you suffered serious slip and fall injury or if your family member died while on a cruise, our firm can help you file a personal injury or wrongful death claim according to the law that governs cruise ship accidents.
We offer free consultations to people injured in cruise ship accidents, both passengers and crew members. Call 305-6829010 or e-mail Miami attorney Joshua Hertz to discuss your cruise ship accident with a highly experienced and skilled personal injury lawyer. We have handled dozens of these claims and will be happy to assist you.