At Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. we use our experience in handling car accident cases to investigate every possible contributing cause of an accident to ensure that you will receive full compensation for your injuries. Evaluating all of the facts involved in the cause of a car accident requires skill and experience. Our office will take over the investigation of your case so that you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries. We can assist you in finding an appropriate medical specialist to treat you, and we can make arrangements with your medical care providers to wait for payment until your case is resolved through settlement or trial.
CAR ACCIDENTS ATTORNEYS – WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IMMEDIATLEY AFTERWARDS?
The moments after a car crash can be crucial on making sure you preserve your rights. There are a number of steps you can do to protect yourself and/or a love one. Of course, every situation is different and the list below may not apply to you. Some car accidents involve serious injuries and you may need to depend on your attorney to accomplish these goals. My firm’s personal injury lawyers are knowledgeable and experienced in handling Florida car accident cases. Remember, under Florida Law you are entitled “just compensation” for your injuries. Here is a list of some of the things you can do:
* Insist on getting an Accident-Report
* Talk to no one about the accident, except the police officer and doctors taking care of you.
* Take pictures of your car, other cars, scene of the crash and your injuries if possible.
* Insist on going to the hospital or seek some type of medical treatment to make sure you are okay.
* Exchange driver’s information if you don’t get a copy of the Accident Report.
* Make sure you get contact information from any witnesses.
Your Next Step…
Call us immediately (305) 682-9010 so we can preserve evidence and start to work on your case to a successful end. We serve all counties in Florida in the following areas of law:
Car Accident, Motorcycle Accidents, and Truck Accidents, Dog bites, Slip and Falls, Defective Products,
Brain and Spinal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Wrongful Death